Criminal Defense Attorney Mario MusilPassionate About Your Rights
Representing the wrongfully accused, and fighting for another chance for those that have made mistakes in the court of law is an adrenaline rush and a passion of Mr. Musil’s.
Mr. Musil began his legal career, while still a law student at Florida State University, as a Certified Legal Intern at the Florida State Attorney’s Office where he tried half a dozen cases. Immediately after graduation, he began defending indigent clients at the Regional Counsel’s Office, gaining valuable experience handling all types of cases – from simple traffic charges to complex felony murder cases.
After about 18 months of honing his trial skills, Mr. Musil ventured out on his own and started The Musil Law Firm, representing criminal clients in Brevard County and surrounding areas. Mr. Musil continues his passion of seeking the truth and championing the virtues of forgiveness and second chances.
Contact Mr. Musil today!
- Florida State University – Juris Doctor
- Florida Gulf Coast University – MBA
- Florida Gulf Coast University – BS in Business Administration
- Attorney at The Musil Law Firm
- Associate Attorney at Criminal and Civil Conflict Counsel
- Certified Legal Intern at State Attorney’s Office
- Florida BAR
- US Middle District of Florida
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Brevard Bar Foundation
- American Immigration Lawyers Association